Face It & Fix It – How To Avoid Disaster And Turn Around Your Small Business
“Face It & Fix It is the shot in the arm that every owner of a struggling business needs.” – T. Harv Eker, #1 NYT & International Bestselling author of the book Secrets of the Millionaire Mind.
Half of all new businesses in the US and UK fail within five years. They fail for various reasons, but the main issue is that business owners either don’t face up to their problems at all, or when they do, it’s too late. Running away from problems is a race that struggling businesses never win.
According to leading business growth expert and coach Mac Attram, it is always best to face problems when you are at your strongest and when your problems are at their weakest. That’s where Face It & Fix It comes in.
Face It & Fix It is a must-read book for owners of struggling small businesses; those who don’t have a moment to lose before disaster strikes and their business is lost.
Mac made many mistakes when he first started in business, as many entrepreneurs do. Things changed when he took his head out of the sand, faced up to reality and, in a systematic, ingenious and determined way, set about fixing the problems.
Face It & Fix It is a hard-hitting and easy-to-understand handbook that explains how any small business can be transformed into a success. Readers will learn:
- Why struggling small business owners need to finally face reality and the problems that must be solved.
- The 43 problems that research shows are guaranteed to lead to business failure if left unresolved. These all fit into one of the following categories: personal behavior, internal processes, external factors, or financial challenges.
- Seven inspiring, real-life business turnaround stories.
- The Fix-It Formula that Mac used to save his own business and that he now uses with his own clients as a turnaround consultant
The Power of Masterminding by Mac Attram
Would you like to discover how to apply the secret that great achievers such as Thomas Edison, Charles Wrigley and Bill Gates used to accomplish their success?
You can’t achieve major goals all on your own. You need to use the minds and resources of other people. The idea of self-made millionaires is a myth. Every great achiever, whether knowingly or not, has used an approach called Masterminding® to get results.
Masterminding® is an advanced form of thinking and teamwork. It’s about plugging your brain into the minds of others and benefiting from their ideas, experience and abilities. It’s about a group of people working in harmony with each other to achieve individual or group objectives.
In this book you will learn:
- how to form and run your very own success team
- the Masterminding® mindset, skillset and process
- how to accomplish your goals quickly and without stress or struggle
- how to draw on your Masterminding® team for a continual flow of groundbreaking ideas, energy, inspiration, feedback, contacts and resources, confidence, encouragement, challenge and accountability
Masterminding® will revolutionise the way you work with other people and achieve results.
The Inspired Warrior’s Code by Mac Attram
This is not another self-help book that makes ‘quick fix’ promises.
You will learn:
- a powerful set of success principles and techniques
- a proven, rich and powerful approach to living that will bring you all that you desire in life and more
Mac Attram is a former national martial arts champion. For him martial arts is not a sport but a ‘way of living’ aimed at achieving self-perfection through the union of mind, body and spirit.
As with martial arts, you will only understand The Inspired Warrior’s Code when you practice it. But when you do you will:
- have the ability to create miracles in your life
- possess the courageous mindset of a champion
- be able to enjoy intense and absorbing relationships with all the people in your life.
- Discover the top 42 causes of business failure for small-to-medium business – and how to PROTECT your business against them.
- Why effective CASHFLOW MANAGEMENT is critical to your ongoing business success, especially when growing – even if your business is profitable.
- Understand the importance of ongoing TRAINING & SKILLS DEVELOPMENT – both for you as the business owner and your staff.
- The importance of knowing your EXIT STRATEGY.
- Why you MUST build a CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM around you.
- And much more…